1 feb 2007

...Feliz Cumple Conejin....!!!!


We met when we were in school...Never took no shit from no one, we weren´t fools...The teacher says we´re dumbWe´re only having fun...We piss on everyoneIn the classroom.
When we got thrown out I left without much fussAn´ weekends we´d go dancing...Down streatham on the bus You always made me laugh.
Got me in bad fights Play me pool all nightSmokin´ menthol...
I practised daily in my room...You were down the crown planning your next move...Go on a nicking spree Hit the wrong guyEach of you get three Years in brixton.
I did my very best to write How was butlins? Were the screws too tight? When you lot get out Were gonna hit the town We´ll burn it fuckin´ down To a cinder...
Cos years have passed and things have changed And I move anyway I wanna goI´ll never forget the feeling I got When I heard that you´d got homeAn´ I´ll never forget the smile on my face´cos I knew where you would be An´ if you´re in the crown tonightHave a drink on me But go easy... step lightly... STAY FREE

Se que soy una mala amiga porq me olvide de tu cumple pero bueno...ya I love you mi pequeña niña punk!

1 comentario:

Toxic Girl dijo...

Hey! Yo no soy punk. Soy una "chica bien" que escucha The Clash, just that.
Cheat!